Thursday, May 8, 2008

Gone digi!

Great news!! I won the big contest Sassy Scrappers had in honor of their grand opening last month!! Im so excited!! But boy was it a lot of scrapping! Now that the contest is over I've slowed down a bit, kinda needed a break and my family glad to be seeing more of me too! So now that I haven't been hidden away in my scrap room I've been on the computer more, go figure! Now I have a new obsession....digit scrapping! I spend hours scouring freebies and downloading kits and elements and paper! I had no idea there was so much out there! I had gotten some scrapbook software for Christmas, so I've been scrapping like a fiend! And what's even better, my birthday is Monday, and my hubby has been researching 12x12 printers!! How cool is that! I love paper scrapping and will never give that up, but digi is a nice break, especially when your short of pictures to scrap, I always have a ton of pictures waiting to print, so it works! Next is to look into Photoshop, there seems to be so many things that you can do with it!


Here's some of my recent digi work:






No comments: