Thursday, February 19, 2009

Good week!

Wow, what a week it has been for me!! First, I found out this week that I was chosen to be on the card design team at My Sketch World!!!! I am so excited! This will be my first design team!

I also found out that I won Mary's RAK!! Thank you so much Mary! She offered a super RAK and I'm excited to get it!!

Oh,also, in honor of My Sketch Word's second annniversary, we're having a crop this weekend! Head on over to her new forum, My Sketch World and check out the new forum and play along in the crop! There will be lots of fun challenges, games and make and takes!

2 comments:

MaryNSC said...

WOW I wants U to come over so I can RUB your head..LOLOLOL I need some LUCK!!!
HUGS!!!
CONGRATUALTIONS!!! U deserve it..

Amooretto said...

Congrats on your accomplishment!!! Have fun!