Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gone Digi!!

My friend Steph from Sassy Scrappers invited me to be on her CT for a new digi store/forum that her and a few fellow digital designers just opened up!! I'm so excited for this opportunity and so far I've been having a ball. You've got to check them out! The designers are all so talented, and the store is growing every day!! Check their new blog out here. This will also take you to the store and their new forum!!



Here's a sample of some of the kits I've been working with:



This one is Steph's Birthday Wishes Kit, what great colors!!




















This kit is the store's May Collaboration kit called "Fresh Greens". This kit is just huge and so versatile, definitely worth the money!!







Thanks for sharing and definitely go check it out!!

No comments: