Thursday, March 20, 2008

A few things I've been working on...

I picked up this wooden letter last summer at Target on clearance. [Some] assembly required is running an altered letter challenge, so I figured this was the perfect opportunity to get something done with this. I don't do a lot of altering, but it's a lot of fun when I do. I love these vintage papers from Websters Pages. Considering Im not much of an alter'er, I like the way it came out. I haven't decided whether I'll keep it my office or my scrap room.




This is a layout I completed this week with the latest sketch from Tamara on her blog . I think I've got just about all the Easter pictures for last year scrapped now!!



And this layout I finished up last night. I used Pencil lines new sketch this week to complete the challenge for Scrapping the music challenge of the week, which was Lenny Kravitz's song Fly Away. I immediately thought of Christmas Eve when my husband was giving our nephews airplane rides. I don't work with bright papers like this too often, but this pic was too fun not to use them!

I've got a baby shower next week for my cousin's daughter, so Im thinking about making a tag book or an exploding box for her. Stay tuned for that!



Have a great week! If your up for a crop this weekend, Scrapcity has Scrapfest going on starting Friday all through the week. I'll definitely be popping in as much as I can!



Happy Spring!!






Finally, some signs of spring starting to pop up in our yard!!

No comments: