Monday, July 14, 2008

Where did the weekend go??

I can't believe another weekend has flown by...where did it go?? We had a very exciting weekend. My husband coaches the 13 year old Babe Ruth all-star team here in town and they won the district championship!!! Now they are onto states next weekend! Congrats guys, you all did awesome! It was a very exciting game to watch.


One of the ladies over at Sassy Scrappers told me about a sketch online crop going on this weekend at Scrapbook Heaven. So you know where I went! I just love a sketch!! I did manage to get a few done this weekend.



Here's my lastest layout I did this weekend. I used a sketch from Scrapbook Heaven and did one of the monthly challenges over at Serendipity Scrapbooks. Everyday Kristin comes up with some awesome challenges. Some of them really require you to step out of the box!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great lo! Thanks for the kind words on my blog too!

Unknown said...

love that felt!

wendipooh13 said...

well congrats on the baseball games... and just LOVE that page with all the felt and dimension!!!

teresamatz said...

great job on the challenge