Sunday, July 20, 2008

What a hot weekend!

Yikes, it is hot, humid, hazy, muggy and just plain ole yucky here in Connecticut! I stayed in most of the weekend and scrapped!! I am so happy I was able to get all the sketches done from the sketch fest over at Scrapbook Heaven!! Some fabulous sketches!!

Now that I'm done with that, I'm not sure what to do next. I think I'm pretty much caught up on challenges on all the different sites I'm active on. I do have an order coming this week from the Scrapperie for the July kit. Can't wait to get my hands on that!!

This week we will preparing for my daughter to go to cheerleading camp up in Mass. She is so excited, but boy, what a list of stuff they need! They will be staying at the dorm rooms there and it will be her first experience being away from her family for any length of time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for scrapping! Great layouts!

Melonie said...

Wow! You have been busy. Hope your Daughter has fun at camp.

teresamatz said...

great pages

Jackie Plank said...

Awesome layouts, all my best to your daughter and hope everything goes well for her.