Sunday, September 7, 2008

Getting back in the swing of things!

Wow! Can it be I've been away that long??? September is here and it's time to get back into a routine! My oldest is off to college and my youngest is very excited to have made the cheerleading squad at school! And I am hoping to be a mad scrapper!! Lots of things to mention in this entry. Sassy Scrappers is having a Mother Goose Land crop going on September 12-14. You don't want to miss this, every challenge is based on a Mother Goose Rhyme. She'll be posting some early challenges Monday and then the real fun gets started on Friday. I've even got a couple fun challenges going, so don't miss out!

The Scrapperie has an awesome month long challenge going on too! Back to your scraps is a month-long challenge with different lists every week to get you to use your scraps. So far it's been a fun week!

Kristen over at Serendipity Scrapbooks is having Sketch-a-pa-looza Crop Fest September 19-21! If you love sketches, this will be the place to be! And Kristen always has the best blue light specials!!

This weekend I've been working on a special project for the September contest at Sassy Scrappers, but I did manage to get this layout done for Michelle's weekend crop and chat at Sassy!

No comments: