Thursday, October 2, 2008

I did some scrappin last night!

Look at me! I've already got one Christmas card done! I joined Christmas Cards All Year Long, and their very first sketch was put up yesterday!!




Then I started on the first challenge for the birthday bash over at Memories From The Attic which was to use eyelets on your layout. I don't use eyelets very much, but I'm just digging the look of this! I have a ton of shaped eyelets, so I took some flowers and butterflies and went to town. I filled in the frame with different colored small eyelets. What a transformation, it just makes the page!

And as chance would have it, challenge #33 over at Scrap Your Crap, is to use up all the eyelets!!! I'm so proud of myself for digging into those eyelets! I used 39 eyelets in all!

I just started a blog challenge over at Sassy Scrappers and my first challenge was to "go pink" in honor of October being Breast cancer awareness month. Now, anyone who knows me knows I love pink, so I already had quite a bit. But I changed all my text to pink. Pretty cool! I've also added a blinkie to my blog!

Well, time to go do some laundry. It's been piling up all week, and my hubby, who never mentions the laundry, mentioned he had no more work clothes to wear for the week. So guess I've gotta get that going today!

Have a great day! Oh, and I challenge anyone reading my blog to go pink too!! Leave me a comment telling me how your blog "went pink" and at the end of the month I'll pick one and send that person a little RAK!

2 comments:

MaryNSC said...

HI Tammy I followed u from the EYElETS.SCRAP Your CRAP.LOLOLOL
U done really really good.. I like Eyelets..
OO I went pink..What a great IDEA!!! Thank U!!!
Hugs

Michelle said...

Got mine pink too girlie!