Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sickness!!

Ugh, what a yucky week. I have been battling a UTI for a week now. I hate it when that happens. I lose all my mojo! I want my mojo back!! I want to be healthy again!! (LOL, I tend to whine when I get sick!)

Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend and got the chance to participate in some of the crops going on! Nothing really to show off this week. But a couple things to share with you.

SYTYCD competition over at YMBD extended their deadline last week because of some server issues they were having. After Friday, you can go over and vote for your faves in round 2!!

Also, I found this wonderful lady over at YMBD who has a blog that is devoted to finding scrappy RAKs out in blog land! How fun!! Check it out here!! You know what they say, you can't win if you don't play..... the RAKs are given out by manufacturers as well as personal blogs. And also, she draws RAKs on her own blog when she gets a certain amount of followers of her blog, so sign up for that too!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a COOL blog to shout out about!!! TFS... and I hope you are feeling better!

MaryNSC said...

Hurry and get BETTER!!